Lily & Cane bringing the romance back to daytime...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Written Sept. 19th - Dec. 23rd 08 (Parts 20 - 24)

Part Twenty!!

The car ride to Neil's was a relatively quiet one. Lily had called her father to let him know that she and Cane would like to join him for lunch today. While Neil had been thrilled at the prospect of having lunch with his daughter... Cane, well... not so much. But Lily was confident that her father would once again warm up to Cane after they explained everything to him. Thank God Karen and Aunt Liv would be their to, to help Neil see the light...

The heated discussion that they had had that morning had been a tough one to get through but they came through it with a new understanding of one another, a new appreciation...

In fact Lily felt so good about their current standing that she decided to broach another subject...

"Cane?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"What are we going to do about Chloe?"

"What do mean, what are we going to do about her? She is out of our lives. She is not my problem and she is most certainly not your problem anymore."

"But that's just it. She is still our problem and she is going to be apart of the rest of our lives. Or don't you want to have anything to do with the niece or nephew that she is carrying?"

Cane shot Lily a sideways glance as he continued to drive along the highway. "Of course I will have something to do with that child. I am its uncle after all but I'll be damned if I am going to have anything to do with her after what she did to us. That child will know it's family loves him. We will figure out a way to do that without involving her."

"Okay. If you say so."

Cane came to a stop at a red light and turned in his seat to face Lily. Leaning towards her he cupped her cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "I refuse to let her inter fear with our lives anymore. She will never hurt us again." His lips sought hers in a warm kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth to stroke hers...

It was the honk of a car horn from behind that broke them apart and Cane gave a sheepish look in the rear view mirror before proceeding through the now green light...

Later...

They stood outside of Neil's apartment door about to knock...

"Are you ready for this?"

Cane reached for Lily's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He kissed the corner of her mouth and said softly, "as long as you are by my side I can handle anything."

"Good because he is not going to be easy on you, he is my Dad after all."

"Well lucky for me I have a couple of secret weapons by the names of Karen and Olivia to help him see the light."

Lily elbowed him and whispered, "behave." And knocked on the door...

Karen opened the door and immediately wrapped Lily in a warm hug. "I am so glad that you are here." Smiling warmly at Cane over Lily's shoulder she said to him, "I am really glad you are here too, Cane. It has been to long since I have seen either one of you shinning with such happiness."

Cane leaned in for a quick hug of his own. "Believe me, Karen. Having you and Olivia in our corner is a Godsend. We need all the help we can get."

Karen tilted her head as she looked at him. "It will be fine. Just bulldoze past his over-baringness and you've got nothing to worry about."

Cane chuckled, "we'll see."

"I thought I heard voices." Neil said as he came into the room from the kitchen, Olivia coming in behind him. "Hey baby girl." He said as he gave Lily a big hug. Looking over her shoulder he said rather coolly, "Cane..." Neil's stank face was firmly in place as he glared at Cane.

"Neil," Cane replied with a steady stare.

Olivia decided to break the tension. "Why don't we all sit down at the table? Lunch is ready and I am sure these two have lots to tell us." Olivia said as she gestured towards the dining room.

"I'll just bet they do," Neil muttered as he continued to eye Cane.

Cane took it all in stride though even being so bold as to wrap a supportive arm around Lily after they had taken their seats at the table.

After everyone had filled their plates and took a couple of bites to fill the uncomfortable silence. Neil was the first to speak...

After putting down his napkin, Neil steepled his fingers in front of him and looked at each and every individual at the table. "All right, I smell a set up so who is going to start explaining to me what the hell is going on here?"

Lily opened her mouth to speak but Cane beat her to the punch. "I think that should be me, Neil. This all started because of me when I had one to many with a friend. I watched the love of my life walk away because of it. And now -" He placed a hand over Lily's in mutual support. "But now we have the most to gain if you will just hear me out. Will you Neil?"

Neil looked at everyone around the table, at Karen and Olivia's imploring gazes. He let out a big sigh and said, "I'm listening and this better be good..."

Cane and Lily told Neil everything from the beginning with Karen and Olivia interjecting some points here and there, their meals all but forgotten...

After everything was laid out on the table so to speak, Neil looked at Lily, Karen and Olivia and said, "Ladies would you mind giving Cane and I a few moments alone."

The women looked at one another, Olivia was the first to speak. "I think we could clear these plates and get started cleaning up the kitchen."

"Good idea," Karen replied as she and Lily gathered up their plates.

Lily looked at Cane and he gave her a nod in reassurance as she walked by him and into the kitchen. Cane waited...

"So, that was quite a story and it's all true?"

"Yes sir, every word of it."

"Why that conniving little tra-"

Cane cleared his throat to interrupt.

Neil clenched and unclenched his hands. "I just can't believe that she would do that to you both. To go so casually about messing up someones life so completely... And you never... slept with her?"

"No, sir. Thanks to that very enlightening conversation with your bartender, I found out I was so far gone that I was basically out cold by the time I was in the front seat. It would have taken a miracle for me to have been able to - well... let's just leave it at that."

"Well after everything that happened I never thought I would say this but I'm sorry Cane."

"That's unders- wait - WHAT?"

Neil let a little chuckle slip out. "Don't act so surprised. I do know how to say those words. I do know how to mean them as well." Neil said as he held out his hand for Cane to shake.

"Thank you Neil. At the very least from today I was hoping for cool acceptance, this goes so far beyond that. I swear to you that I will never place myself in such a vulnerable position again. I swore to Lily that day that I would never touch another drop of alcohol and I haven't - I never will. I love your daughter and I have every intention of finally doing right by her."

"I haven't seen Lily this happy in months, I won't stand in front of that. Just don't make me regret it."

"I won't..."

Meanwhile...

Olivia, Karen and Lily all had their ears pressed against the kitchen door...

"Do you hear anything breaking?" Karen whispered.

"No. And I don't hear any yelling either," Olivia replied.

"I have faith that everything is going to be okay," Lily added with a smile slowly spreading across her face...

Part Twenty-One!!

Two weeks had passed since that day at her father's and everyday got a little better, at home anyway. Things were rather stressful for Cane at work but he was managing...

Everyday that Lily and Cane shared together was another day they built a stronger relationship. They talked for hours about everything and anything. Sometimes they shared deep thoughts about one another while other conversations consisted of light hearted teasing...

And the nights... Oh, the nights were filled with such heat and passion that it caused a warm flush to spread through Lily's body just thinking about it...

Now on this day, a Tuesday in the middle of November. Lily found herself in the garage looking at the neatly stacked cans of paint that she and Cane had loving chosen to decorate their house. Here they sat covered in a thin film of dust. It was, Lily decided the perfect day to start this project. She was off from school for a few days and Cane was at work trying to juggle the internal family struggle going on there. So she thought what a perfect thing to surprise him with, if she only knew that through a burst of love bubbling to the surface that she had another surprise in store for them both...

Meanwhile...

Cane popped into Crimson Lights to grab an extra strong latte to give him an energy boost to tide him through the afternoon meetings he had with his Mum, Billy and Ashley. Thank God for Ashley, he thought - the voice of reason in all of this. Things were going relatively well in regards to running Chancellor and it's holdings with his mother but Jill after all was Jill and on occasion still had a hard time letting go. And Billy - well Billy was a whole hell of another story, with his little jabs and innuendos, it was enough to drive Cane crazy but he was managing somehow...

He was turning to go when the last person he ever wanted to see was standing directly in front of him. Cane was just going to keep on going when a hand on his arm brought him to a stop...

"Cane, wait. Please?"

"Chloe there is nothing in the world that would make me want to stop my day and spend a moment with you. So if you'll excuse me -"

"Not even if it's about your nephew?" She said placing a hand on her now very large stomach.

"My nephew?"

"That's right. I decided to find out what the little booger is. Couldn't stand the suspense any longer and I needed some sort of happy news to keep me going these days."

"I'll be sure to send a gift for him. Now I really must be going." Cane said trying to dislodge her hand that still clung to his arm.

"Fine! That's just great. Glad to know that I can't count on anyone but myself when it comes to raising this child."

Cane glared at Chloe before he responded. Pointing a finger at her he said, "and you have no one but yourself to blame for that. You tried to rob me of the one woman that I had searched my whole life for. Did you honestly for a split second think that I would ever grow to care for you - it was that child, it was never you. I will be a part of my nephew's life, he will know the love of his family and he can and will always be able to depend on me but you - you will never know any of that."

"Well isn't that just good to know." Chloe replied, her voice laced with sarcasm.

Cane shook his head in disgust. "You just don't get it, do you Chloe? If you had just been honest and upfront from the get go you would have had the love and support from so many different people. Instead your own mother can barely look you in the eye without showing her disappointment. That, dear Chloe is all on you." Cane turned and strode away leaving Chloe with her mouth hanging open...

Later...

Lily looked around the living room. The tarps that covered everything and the three out of four walls that she had already completed. It was going to look so beautiful when she was done, she couldn't wait for Cane to see...

Hoping to get the last wall finished before Cane got home, Lily got back to work. She was almost done when she heard the key turn in the lock...

Cane had thrown himself back into work after his not so pleasant confrontation with Chloe. He had even managed to pull Billy aside and told him to man up and step up to the responsibility that lay before him - who knows if that did any good. Now - now he was glad to be home. It was so wonderful to feel such joy at the thought of entering this house again, his and Lily's house...

"Hey sweeth-" His voice trailed off as he took in the sight of the freshly painted walls and the covered floors but it was the sight of the beautiful woman standing at the far wall, her clothes splattered with paint that took his breath away...

"Wow, you've been busy today." Cane said as he came up behind her and nuzzled her neck.

"Careful or you are going to get paint on your suit," Lily warned him playfully while she arched her neck to allow him better access.

"I'm not going to let a little paint keep me from showing you just how much I've missed you." He said between nibbles down the column of her throat. "Even covered in paint, I can't believe how beautiful you are. What made you decide to tackle this project today?"

"Well, when I found all the cans of paint sitting in the garage - I don't know, it just felt like the right thing to do." She turned towards him and placed her eager lips on his, they wrapped their arms around one another, her body arching into his as the kiss deepened...

When the two finally came up for air, Cane placed her closely in front of him and wrapped his arms around her from behind once again. Putting his head next to hers on her shoulder he said, "thank you. It does seem right, doesn't it? I'll help you with the other rooms this weekend." They both stared at the freshly painted wall, a blank canvas if you will. "It seems pretty blank now, doesn't it? We should hit an art gallery and pick out a few pieces. What do you think?"

Lily was silent for a moment as she thought about it. "We could do that but I was thinking, this would be a great wall to hang some family photos. You know like a feature wall? Pictures of your family and mine, pictures of us." Turning in her excitement Lily blurted out, "this would be the perfect spot for our wedding photo -" She clamped a hand over her mouth. "I mean - we aren't engaged or anything - we could be - if you want to?" Lily looked up at Cane from under her lashes and said softly, "do you want to?"

Cane took in her endearing look and started to laugh uncontrollably. He tried to respond but the laughter kept coming out instead.

Lily put her hands on her hips and said, "Cane Ashby! I understand after what we have been through if you don't want to rush into things with me and I am not even sure where those words came from - they just felt right coming out of my mouth but for you to laugh at me is just -
just -"

Cane coughed and cleared his throat. Waving his hands he said, "no Lily. It's not that, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the irony of it all, of you saying that."

"What is so ironic about me saying that?"

"This," Cane said dropping to one knee as he pulled out a velvet box from his pocket. Opening it, Lily gasped at the perfect pear shaped yellow diamond nestled inside. "Remember when I said I ran into your Dad last week and that it was a rather interesting conversation?"

Lily could only nod in response.

"Well we talked about a lot of things. He loves you so much and wants only the best for you and after pleading my case, that I only had your best interests at heart and how much I love you... well he grudgingly gave me his blessing once again for your hand in marriage. I didn't know when I was going to ask you, I guess I just wanted all my ducks in a row before I did. And when you basically asked me just now, I knew we were on the same page." Taking a deep breath Cane asked, "Lily Amanda Winters, once and for all will you marry me?"

"Tears spilled over and down her cheeks as she frantically nodded her head yes. Finding her voice she said, "yes! Yes I will marry you."

Cane slipped the ring on to her third finger of her left hand, he loved the way it sparkled on her hand as if it came to life at finding its rightful place. Standing, he cupped her face in his hands and brought his lips to hers, kissing her with all the love he possessed. "I love you," he whispered against her mouth.

"I love you too."

Cane pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. "I don't want to just go and do this. This is the real deal and I want all the fan fair and hoopla that goes with it. So what do you say to going all out for this wedding of ours?"

Lily put her hands over his still holding her head and nodded. "This is the only one that counts and I want nothing more than to make it as amazing as possible."

Scooping her up in his arms, Cane spun Lily around the room as his mouth once again sought hers. Their need to celebrate apparent as he strode deftly towards their bedroom...

Part Twenty-Two!! (alright, alright all you Angel Hussies - this ones for you!! LOL!!)

Cane laid Lily down on the bed, he looked at her for a moment as he shed his suit coat, unbuckled his belt and pulled his shirt from the waist of his pants...

Lily lay sprawled on the bed, her gaze hooded, her breath coming in short pants. She spread her legs in a blatant invitation which Cane did not hesitate to accept...

Keeping his weight evenly distributed so as not to crush her, Cane nestled his hips between her open thighs. His rock hard erection pressed against her heated core leaving Lily no doubt about just how much he wanted her...

"Lily," he growled before his mouth captured hers. Cane's tongue slipped passed her lips to stroke hers and she met him eagerly stroke for tantalizing stroke...

Lily's foot was rubbing against Cane's thigh and he captured it in his warm hand and slowly followed the path up her calf, around her thigh and finally to capture her tight ass in his palm and need her taught flesh...

This made Lily moan in ecstasy...

They both felt the heat and restriction of the clothes they still dawned. So with great haste they each helped the other remove the clothing that still contained them...

Naked at last Cane entwined his fingers with Lily's and held them captured by her head. He stared into her eyes while his cock pressed against her slick entrance. Cane held himself in check, not yet he thought for he had every intention of thoroughly loving this woman...

He kissed each of her eyes closed, he placed his lips on every inch of her beautiful face and in between each kiss he whispered words of love and just what he intended to do to her...

Who knew the combination of soft lips and erotic words could send Lily to the brink of orgasm but that was where she was on the cusp and only this man could do that to her...

Cane kissed, licked and nipped his way along Lily's jawline to that oh, so sensitive spot at the shell of her ear. Cane moved her hands up above her head and clasped them together, with a command in his voice he told her to leave them there...

Down his hands slid along her arms to her sensitive sides and then he moved them up over her ribcage to her aching breasts. Lily arched off the bed as Cane's thumb and index finger tweaked her tips causing them to pebble even further. She made sounds, low in the back of her throat at the first touch of his hot mouth. His tongue licked, his teeth gently nipped before he drew as much of her breast into his mouth in a slow, long drawn out suck...

Lily didn't know how much more she could take. But Cane wasn't done with her yet as his hands continued to massage her breasts the rest of him slid tantilizingly slow down her body until his head was poised over the juncture of her thighs...

"Cane," gasped Lily. "Please..." She begged for release.

Cane was eager to oblidge. Dipping his head, he licked and sipped at her very nectare - her essance. Lapping at her folds, it was the first stroke of his tongue against her clit that nearly had Lily arching off the bed...

""Easy," Cane said. "I am going to make you cum so hard," he said right against her center. He slid his tongue back and forth across her clit. Her thighs tightened around his shoulders, she was close - so close...

With a final flick of his tongue, Cane sent Lily over the edge. She cried out his name as she came apart and Cane lapped it all up...

Slowly he moved up her body, kissing every inch of her along the way until he was poised above her.

""Look at me sweetheart."

Lily slowly opened her eyes to stare into his.

Sliding slowly into her tight sheath Cane said, "I have searched my whole life for you and I am going to spend the rest of my life showing you just how greatful I am. I love you Lily." Cane began to move more quickly, stroking her core with his thick cock.

Lily moved with him, meeting him thrust for thrust as her passion began to build again. She pulled his head down to hers and captured his mouth in a searing kiss, she tasted her love for him on her lips and eagerly kissed him even harder.

They moved together as one, their passion building and building until finally Lily tightened around him. She cried out his name. Cane followed as her spasms sent him over the edge and he filled her with his love, his life...

Later...

The two lovers lay curled up in one anothers arms basking in the after glow. Lily stroked Cane's cheek as she looked at him lovingly. "Is it always going to be like this?"

Cane returned her gaze and felt the love for this woman all the way to the very depths of his soul. "Only with you sweetheart, only with you..."

Part Twenty-Three!! (LOL!! Sorry for the delay...)

Four months later...

February 14th, 2009...

Valentines Day...

Cane and Lily's Wedding Day...

Once in awhile,
right in the middle
of an ordinary life,
love gives us a
fairy tale.

Together with their families

Lily Amanda Winters
&
Cane Ashby Chancellor

Request the honor of your presence at their wedding on Saturday February 14th, 2009...

"Is it just me or is this dress just a little tighter now than the last time we had it on you?" Amber asked as she peeked around from behind Lily and caught her gaze in the mirror.

Lily gazed at her reflection in the full length mirror. She took in the one of a kind creation that Amber had designed for her, since Amber had been such an integral part of the two of them finding their way back to one another, Lily couldn't think of a better way to thank her. She smoothed her hands over the ivory satin at her waist and said, "no Amber. It's absolutely perfect."


Amber's critical gaze swept over her back, taking in the deep V that went almost to her waist, the crystals that sparkled along the border of the V and throughout the rest of the gown. She looked at the train of the gown near her feet where she had designed two halves of a heart that entwined to make one in the same jewels. Amber's gaze met Lily's once again in the mirror, "Turn and face me please."


Lily did as she asked and wondered if Amber would figure out the truth.


It was a daring design. Bold, sexy and alluring. The bodice was simple yet low cut, emphacizing Lily's perfect and now slightly fuller breasts. Together they had decided against a vail, this dress spoke for itself. Instead Lily's hair was piled elegantly atop her head and adorned with two bejeweled combs that had belonged to her mother. Diamond studs adorned her ears and a simple yet very sentimental pendant hung at her neck.


"I don't know Lily. The bodice seems tighter. Are you sure it feels okay?"


"Amber, everything is perfect. You're probably just over annalizing things because it's your design."


"I guess you're right." She said as she reached out yet again to adjust something else.


Lily grabbed her hand. "Honestly Amber, I couldn't ask for a more perfect dress."


There was a knock at the door and Colleen entered the room. She eyed Amber coolly before giving Lily a warm smile. "Lily, you look absolutely stunning. Cane is going to be mesmerized."


"Thank you Colleen."


"Yes, thanks Colleen. I'll take that as a compliment too."


"Whatever, Amber." Colleen said coldly.


"Listen Colleen -"


"Seriously! You two are seriously going to do this now? Look, Amber has done her share of things... But Colleen you and I both know that it was never right between you and Daniel and you have to admit that you couldn't be happier now that Adrian is back in your life. So for me can you both just try and be civil to one another?"


"Fine," Colleen bit out grudgingly.


"Okay by me," Amber replied with pleasure tinging her voice.


There was another knock on the door and Neil stepped inside. "Sweetheart, we're ready if you are."


Colleen hugged Lily and said, "I'll just wait at the top of the stairs for you." Then she stepped outside.


Amber fussed over her dress one more time. Smiling she said, "perfect."


"Thank you Amber, for everything." Lily squeezed Amber's hand as she to left the room to join Daniel in the seats below.


Neil walked up to Lily and placed his hands on her shoulders. Gazing at her with fatherly pride he said, "your mother would have been so proud of you."


"I know Daddy. I feel like she is watching over me today and I believe she would approve."


"I know she would." Neil kissed her on the cheek. "Shall we?"


"I've never been more ready..."


Cane's breath caught in his throat at the sight of the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth. At this moment he couldn't be more blessed...


The vows...


"I Cane, take you Lily to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."


"I Lily, take you Cane to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."


The rings...


Cane took the ring that J.T. handed him and slid it on to Lily's finger. "I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore."


Lily smiled and placed the band Colleen handed to her on Cane's finger. "I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore."


It was time for the Minister to speak. "Cane and Lily stand before you. They have spoken their vows and pledged their love and fidelity to one another. Does anyone here object to this union? Speak now or forever hold your peace." They waited the customery time for anyone to object. Billy cleared his throat but said nothing. "Well by the powers vested in my and by the grace of God. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."


Cane slid his hand along Lily's jawline, cupping her face. Dipping down he placed a warm kiss upon her lips. So no one would notice and no one would hear, he said against her mouth, "I love you so much, you are so breathtakingly beautiful. But I have to ask what made you decide to wear that pendant?"


Lily smiled against his lips and moved back just enough to look into his eyes and said, "because I am a mother with child."


"You're pregnant?" In Cane's shock he didn't realize that he nearly shouted the question. And the silence that spread across the group gathered to celebrate their day enlightened him to it.


"I knew it!" Blurted Amber. "I mean... congradulations."


Lily's cheeks warmed as she gazed at everyones expectant looks. "I hadn't planned to announce it this way but yes Cane and I are expecting."


Cane wrapped her in his arms as everyone broke into applause. "Oh, baby! I am over the moon right now. I love you so much."


"I love you too."


Later...


Cane swept Lily up into his arms and carried her over the thresh hold of their home. They were heading out on their honeymoon tomorrow but tonight - tonight they wanted to celebrate their union in their own bed.


Cane didn't put her down until they reached their bedroom and then he let her slide entisingly down his body to stand before him. He was already incredibly aroused and so was she. It had been such an incredible day at it had every promise of being an unforgetable night.


"Mr. Chancellor?" Lily was still getting used to his official name change but it was his and it was perfect.


"Yes, Mrs. Chancellor?"


"Make love to me..."

Part Twenty-Four!! (Some more lovin' for all you starved Lane fans followed by some more drama... Hope you like where I am going with this...)

Cane cupped Lily's face in his large hands. He stroked his thumbs along the outer corner of her mouth as he stared into her eyes. "It would be my absolute pleasure to do nothing but please you."

A thoughtful look crossed Lily's beautiful features as she said, "on second thought, scratch that idea."

Cane looked confused. "What?"

She put her hands to his chest and pushed him gently towards and then on to the bed. As she crawled up and over his prone body she said in a seductive voice, "I have just decided that I am going to pleasure you."

That slow seductive smile that only Cane could do slowly spread across his face. "Oh you are, are you?" He asked as he pulled her lips down to his and he explored there softness with his tongue.

"Mmm...Hmmm." She pulled away from his seeking mouth and slid her lips along his jawline where she nipped with her teeth and soothed with her tongue.

Cane groaned... in ecstasy.

Lily pulled at the bow tie at his neck and slid it slowly from his collar, she tossed it aside and started making quick work of his shirt buttons. Lily urged him up and slightly off the bed so she could remove the shirt from his body and expose his hard chest. She ate him up with her eyes and explored him with her hands. Running her nails over his pecs she got a mischevious gleam in her eyes as her fingers grazed the opening of his pants and the tremendous buldge that was barely contained underneith.

Lily moved her legs to one side and said, "turn over."

"Turn over?"

"Yes," she said with a gentle push. "Turn - over."

Cane did as she asked, adjusting his erection to accomadate her request.

Lily once again stradled him, just over the backs of his thighs her beautiful dress gathered high upon her waist. She began rubbing her hands over his muscular back, giving him a thorough massage. Making him moan...

"You know if someone were to have asked me a year ago what parts of a man first grabbed my attention I would have had to have said their smile and honey you do have an incredible smile. But when you turned and walked away from me the first time I had to throw that theory right out the window because you have -" Lily cupped and clenched his delectable and mouthwatering ass for emphasis. "The hottest ass I have ever seen."

Cane's chest shook with his chuckle. "Is that so? Well I must say you've got a pretty damn fine one yourself."

Lily giggled. "Ahhh... well yours was meant to be worshipped." And she punctuated that statement by pulling his waistband lower and not so gently biting his exposed left cheek.

Cane could take no more of her torturous teasing and he gently rolled and took her with him until she lay beneath him. Searching her gaze he said, "what am I ever going to do with you? Little hussie!" He growled before kissing the tops of her breasts.

They disolved into fits of laughter which quickly faded when Cane pressed his throbbing hardness against her core...

Much later...

The phone woke Cane from a deeply satisfying. Glancing at Lily she mumbled but did not wake from her exhaustion. Cane quickly grabbed it so as not to disturb her and quietly removed himself from the bed and stepped into the hallway. No one ever called with good news this late at night...

"Hello?"

"Cane? It's Jill. I am so sorry to call you on your wedding night but - but -" Her words were lost as she choked out a sob.

"Mum? Mum what is it?" Cane had a really bad feeling.

Jill took a a breath so she could tell her son what had happened. "Cane, there was a car accident. Your grandmother has been acting so strange lately but I had no idea that she was drinking again - no one knew -"

"Mum...?"

"She's dead Cane. They found her down an embankment where her car had gone off the road, there was nothing anyone could do." Jill began crying uncontrolably again.

"Hang on Mum. We'll be there soon." The phone slipped from his ear to dangle forgotten in his fingers as tears slid down his face...

The phone might not have woken Lily but the heartwrenching sob coming from Cane certainly did. She sat up in bed clutching the sheet to her chest. "Cane?"

He opened the door and came in to sit beside her on the bed. She cupped his face in her hands and wiped the tears that fell with her thumbs.

"Cane, what is it? What's wrong?"

"It's Katherine, there was an accident and she didn't make it."

Lily wrapped her arms around Cane and he clung to her as they shed their tears together...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it wit two thumbs up lol lol ... can't wait for the other parts.

Anonymous said...

I want Cane and Lily back so badly. I hope the truth comes out about Chloe before it's too late - and please, Lily, stay away from Billy!

Anonymous said...

yes i agree wit the other comment . and wats wit chloe falling from a ladder . this story is getting so boring but thanks to you my dear u have made my day . keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

love it lol lol ... keep up the good job.

Anonymous said...

when are we going to get the other parts. lol lol i miss reading them .

Anonymous said...

i love this one . i cant wait when the truth and chloe and billy comes out . but honestly why don't you get a job as a writer at Y&R . thanks you have made my day. lol lol ......

Anonymous said...

am loving this part . i love the day u chose cuz its the first day they made love . anyway how long is lily pregnant in this part lol lol .... can't wait to read the other parts