Lily & Cane bringing the romance back to daytime...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Written May 13th - June 8th '08 Part Three

Plans Change!!

"Yeah, Chloe we do need to talk," Adam said as he eyed Heather Stevens across the GCAC.

"Meet me at the club in a half hour." Adam hung up the phone as he headed in Heather's direction. For a smart girl Heather sure was clueless when it came to men, especially men like him...

Meanwhile...

"...he is very much like his father. Did you know that he pretty much came right out and told me he wanted you? I am surprised the guy can walk upright, what with all the ego he is carrying around."

Lily clutched the sheets to her chest and sat up on her elbows. "He did what? Chloe is going to be so disappointed."

"Chloe?" Cane asked with an odd look on his face.

"Yeah," Lily said ruefully. "She was really interested in him. I didn't realize he was such a jerk when I met him, oh well. I was going to talk to him for Chloe but that seems rather pointless now."

"Funny but I would have thought someone like Chloe could talk for herself."

"I know, right. But she told me she didn't stand a chance with him and begged me to talk to him for her. Come to think of it, it was kind of weird."

Cane grunted in agreement. Ideas forming in his head, something was up with Chloe and Adam. He just wasn't sure how it was all connected but if it had anything to do with him and Lily he would figure it out...

Meanwhile...

Chloe found Adam at the bar where he was waiting impatiently for her...

"Oh, thank God! After the day I have had running around I need a drink. Bartender - vodka on the rocks with a twist. So shall we toast to the demise of Cane and Lily?" Chloe asked as she turned to face Adam on the bar stool beside her.

"Well I guess that depends on if you will be successful in your endeavors because I am sorry to say Chloe but you are going to have to do it without me." Adam said as he raised his glass to her in a mock toast.

"What?"

"Listen, Chloe as much as I would find Lily... a very nice distraction - I have found other ways to deal with my problems that has given me very pleasurable and immediate benefits." Adam glanced at his watch again and knew that Heather lay waiting for him in her room upstairs. "I hope your night gets better Chloe, I have a feeling that mine is going to be fantastic. See yeah around sometime." Adam threw some money down and left the bar.

Chloe licked her lips in contemplation, downed her drink and signaled for one more before she headed back to the campus house...

Meanwhile...

Cane had thrown on some boxers and made his way to the kitchen to grab a snack for him and Lily. He had just closed the door to his room and set the tray down on the table when he felt her naked form pressed against his bare back. His eyes darkened and his body filled with a different kind of hunger, the food was forgotten as they fell together on the bed. Cane had a feeling he wasn't making it back to the office today...

At the campus house...

Devon was studying for his upcoming finals when Chloe came in and slammed the door. She stomped over to the couch and sat down beside him...

Devon sighed loudly and closed his text book. "Hey Chloe, I sure am glad that you're back," he said sarcastically.

Unnoticed Chloe said, "oh, thanks Devon. You are so sweet to me."

Devon rolled his eyes and said, "uh, sure."

"You know I do so much for everyone and it just goes unappreciated. I mean look at all that I do for Lily and Jabot and do you think Jill, Nikki or Cane notices? Nope - there is no love for Chloe. I mean -"

"Good God woman what does it take to shut you up?"

Chloe gazed at Devon for a moment. "This." And she pressed her lips to his...

Devon moved to push her away but he stopped instead he increased the pressure of the kiss. They slid to the floor together, lust overtaking them both...
Oh, my Eyes!!

Chloe continued to paw at Devon. Her hands running everywhere over his firm young body. Devon's lips left hers to trail down her throat, which gave her the opportunity to speak once again...

"Oh, Devon. That feels so good. Who would have thought that you would be so good at this. Maybe it's been to long since I've had any -"

Devon stopped what he was doing to her neck and lifted his head to look down at Chloe. "Chloe - shut up!" Devon's mouth once again descended upon hers to make sure she did...

Meanwhile...

After spending the majority of the day in bed, Cane and Lily regretfully got up to get a few things done before the day was completely gone...

"I don't want to leave. If I could stay in this room with you forever, I would be a happy man." Cane said as he gave Lily yet another lingering kiss.

Lily moaned. She took her mouth away from his only to nibble - none to gently on his jaw. This caused Cane to hold on to her even tighter. Lily giggled at his obvious response.

"You saucy minx, you. I think you're going to pay for that later. But I do have to go now, just for a while. I have to go over some papers and talk to my Mum about the upcoming meeting with Victor Newman. So... looking forward to that!"

"Alright. I need to make a stop at the campus house and get a few things. I want to catch up with Devon and I also need to speak with Chloe."

"You do, don't you. Should be interesting. Come on, I'll drop you off on my way into the office." They left the mansion together arm in arm...

Meanwhile...

After finishing another round...in bed Adam and Heather lay side by side, breathing heavily. Heather glanced at the bedside clock and winced.

"I hate to do this but you have to go now. I have some papers to go over for some up coming meetings and well I can't have you here. You're to distracting." Heather said trying to soften her dismissal somewhat.

"Well I am shocked and a little offended." Adam said with mock hurt.

That made Heather smile. "Sorry but I have to get some papers in order, I have a meeting with Victor Newman later this week and I am not one of his favorite people, so I want to make sure all of my 'T's' are crossed and my 'I's' dotted.

"Alright," Adam said as he got dressed. "I'll catch you later, then." Like at that meeting with his father, he thought.

"You bet." Heather replied already distracted by her paperwork...

Later...

Cane had just dropped Lily off at the campus house. She touched her fingers to her lips, still tender from Cane's passionate goodbye. Smiling at the memory, Lily turned her key in the lock and opened the door...

"Hey Devon." Lily skidded to a halt in the open doorway because there sprawled on the floor and half undressed were Devon and Chloe in a passionate embrace. "Oh - oh my God!" Lily turned and closed the door behind her again. She shuddered at the vision now burned into her mind. "Oh, my God, my eyes!" And shuddered again. It would unfortunately take a while to get that image out of her head. Guess Chloe wasn't that interested in Adam after all but her brother, Devon? Lily shuddered once more. Devon and Chloe?...

Time to Change!!

Devon jumped off the floor, sanity slowly returning to him. He shook his head as if to clear it. He pulled his t-shirt back over his head and looked towards the now closed door. Thank you Lily he thought silently.

He rubbed a hand over his face. "What was I thinking." Turning to face a still have dressed Chloe he continued, "Chloe do you mind putting your clothes back on. I'm sorry but this was a big mistake."

Chloe stood up as well leaving her shirt still hanging open, hoping to entice Devon into continuing. "Devon, listen. Why don't we take this upstairs, where there will be no interruptions. Come on, you and I could have a lot of fun together." Chloe said beckoning to him.

Devon pulled further away. "No, Chloe this was a mistake. I have a girlfriend. A girlfriend that I need to go and see right now." Devon grabbed his keys and left.

Chloe ran a hand through her mussed up hair. She was extremely frustrated. "Damn it. I have needs to," she said to the now empty room. What else could go wrong...

Meanwhile...

Cane arrived at Jabot and met up with his mother in her office. "Hey Mum," he said as he closed her office door.

"Sweetheart," Jill said smiling at her son. She shuffled some of the papers she was working on and gestured to Cane to take a seat. "I'm glad you're here, we have a lot to discuss."

"Yes, Mum we do. I want to talk to you about something that I have been thinking about lately but lets get this lawsuit business out of the way first."

"Certainly," Jill replied, her curiosity piqued. "I want you to handle the meeting with Victor tomorrow, just you and Heather. I don't want Nikki to be a part of it."

"Are you sure about that Mum? I mean Nikki isn't going to like that one bit especially since this concerns Jabot directly. She won't like you going over her head like that and I don't want to be put in the middle of your disagreements."

"Nikki is to personally involved in this. She is making this into a fight between her and her ex-husband." Jill clasped her hands together on her desk and looked intently at her son. "Cane you are the future of this company. The future of Chancellor Industries, of Jabot and every other subsidiary that we own. Heck if I had my way Nikki wouldn't even be running Jabot, you would be already."

Cane shifted in his chair. "Now, Mum. As thankful as I am for your praise, you know I am not ready for that kind of responsibility yet - someday soon but not yet. But I suppose you're right about Nikki making this a personal vendetta against her ex. So I will go to the meeting without her."

"Good, I think that is in our best interest and I will inform her of it myself. So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about? Perhaps a certain beautiful young lady?" Jill asked with a smile.

Cane smiled in return. Just mentioning Lily brought that smile to his face. "Yes actually, it is Lily that I wanted to talk to you about. More specifically her contract. Mum, I think we should amend it to allow her to model for other companies. Not in the cosmetic business of course. I think this will give her more exposure and make her a bigger success and what does that for her will do that for Jabot."

"I see. It sounds like you have thought a lot about this. You do know that she has the real potential to become a big star, don't you?"

"Yes Mum, yes I do. I just want what's best for Lily."

"And I hope that you remember to think about what's best for you too. But you have convinced me. I will have Heather amend Lily's contract."

"Thanks Mum. Well I better get going, it's going to be a big day tomorrow. I'll see you later." Cane said as he headed towards the door but he stopped when his mother spoke again.

"Son of mine I want you to remember one more thing. One day all of this will be yours, don't ever forget that. Have a good night." Jill said once again returning to the papers on her desk.
Cane smiled somewhat self consciously and left his mother's office...

Meanwhile...

Lily had been walking around for quite sometime after the rather disturbing scene that she had walked in on. To try and get her mind off of it because after all it was her brothers business and not hers no matter how much she would like to say otherwise. They had made that deal to stay out of each others hair and he had stuck to his end so Lily thought she should stick to hers.

Instead she thought about Cane and how much he meant to her. They were getting closer and closer everyday. She thought about her modeling career and if it was what she wanted, to be jet setting all over the world... And if she were truly honest with herself she would say no, not really. She missed school. Lily wanted to finish and get her degree. If she were truly honest with herself that would be what her mother would want too...

Lily found her steps lighter as she continued on her walk. She would continue with the FOJ campaign and complete school. Lily decided to give her Dad a call and maybe she could get together with him tomorrow and have a good old heart to heart. Heck maybe with this decision she could even get Chloe out of her life and out of her house, once and for all...

Chancellor vs Newman!!

The day shone bright and beautiful. But inside the offices of Victor Newman, a dark cloud was brewing...

Cane and Heather arrived on time for their meeting with the self imposed great one but Victor thought he would toy with them and left them waiting. After all he thought this was a clausal waste of his time and that he would win this trivial lawsuit that his son Adam had thrust upon him hands down...

Cane and Heather were growing impatient. They had arrived on time for this meeting but were left to wait for more than 45 minutes. Victor's secretary threw them a sympathetic glance every once and a while but still they waited. Cane was just about to say to Heather that they should perhaps reschedule instead of waisting their time when Adam Wilson showed up...

Heathers eyes widened slightly at the shock of seeing her bed mate their but said nothing. Cane on the other hand narrowed his at seeing the little weasel.

"Miss Stevens, Mr. Ashby. If you will..." Adam said as he gestured towards the closed doors. He opened one and preceded them inside...

The meeting was about to begin...

"Mr. Newman, good to see you again sir," Cane said as he gripped the mans hand firmly but briefly.

"Mr. Ashby. I see you brought along my favorite former District Attorney, Miss Stevens. I'm glad to see your career is doing so well."

"My career is doing just fine Mr. Newman. I am very happy with my position at Jabot."

"I'll bet you are." Victor replied, eyeing her from across his large desk.

Cane cleared his throat to break some of the tension in the room. "Sir, if you wouldn't mind since we were delayed could we get right down to business?"

"Certainly. You tell me that you are dropping this ridiculous and useless lawsuit and we can all get on with our day."

"I'm sorry sir but it is not that cut and dried. You see we have stacks of reports and lab findings that -"

Victor cut Heather off. "And Miss Stevens we all know how successful you are at fact gathering. Those reports in my opinion are not worth the paper they are printed on. We have reports of our own that say the exact opposite." He said with his hand out towards Adam, who immediately supplied Victor with the files. Victor threw them down in front of Heather on his desk.

Heather once again found herself looking at Adam. He avoided her gaze. So she turned back to Victor and said, "then I guess we will have to let the courts decide since you cannot be reasonable and come to a settlement when the facts are so obviously in our favour." Heather stood.

Victor stood as well no longer acknowledging Heather his gaze swung to Cane. "Your mother has got some nerve sending her wet behind the ears boy here to do a mans job."

Cane had let Heather do the talking thus far because it was a legal matter but this was now an obvious personal attack. He stood up and visibly tensed. Adam smirked but Cane ignored him. "Listen, Mr. Newman. I'll admit that I am new to this business but I'm by no means a wet behind the ears boy as you so eloquently put it. I am learning more and more everyday and I am very good at my job."

"Good eh? Good at a job that you have been doing for what 2 minutes? While I have been doing this for 30 years. You are no match for me boy."

"Oh, I am a match for you sir. And while your power trip is coming to an end, well mine is just beginning. We'll see you in court. Lets go Heather."

A fuming Victor bellowed after their retreating forms, "You will see me in court and you will be the ones that pay."

Adam was closing the door on his way out when he caught sight of Victor flinging the statue on his desk across the room in anger...

Later...

Lily entered Indigo later that night to find the place virtually empty. Her father was seated at a table in the corner working on the books when she approached.

"Quiet night?"

"Hey baby." Her father stood to greet her with a kiss on the cheek which Lily returned.

"It's been a while."

"Yeah, we've both been busy but I will never be to busy to spend time with my baby girl. How is everything going?"

"Great, really great. I have this big New York agency interested in me and I have been doing lots of photo shoots, you know keeping really busy."

"I see. What about school? How are you doing there?"

Lily looked away for a moment. "Ok. I have missed a few classes. But I have decided that is going to change. I went for a long walk yesterday and did a lot of thinking. I've come to the conclusion that modeling isn't really what I want to do for a career. It was something I did to feel closer to Mom and I got caught up in the excitement of it all. So I've decided to concentrate more on school and enjoy the remainder of my contract for the FOJ contest."

Neil reached over and hugged Lily. "I'm so happy to hear that sweetheart. And I think your mother would be really proud of your decision too."

Lily sat back and looked around at the empty club an idea taking shape in her mind. "Hey Daddy, why don't you let me close up for you tonight? I think you could use the break and I want to do this for you."

"Are you sure, sweetheart? I know you know how to do it but you don't have to."

"I want to. Go home and relax for a bit. I'll phone you if I have any questions."

"Ok." Neil said as he gathered up the books and headed to the office to get his jacket. He left the keys for Lily on the table.

When Neil was out of sight a mischievious grin spread across Lily's face as she picked up her cell and placed a call to Cane...

Love in This Club!!

Cane was so happy to hear from Lily. After the day he had, what with having to deal with the stubborn and pig headed Victor Newman, hearing her voice had been very refreshing...

Cane also wanted to tell her about the amendment that was made to her contract. He hoped that she would be happy with the opportunities that that would now allow. Lily had also hinted that there was something that she wanted to tell him. With his curiosity piqued, Cane headed to Indigo to meet up with his lady love...

Lily had sent all of the remaining staff home for the night. She had turned off the neon sign outside to let guests know that they were now closed. She figured she had a few minutes before Cane arrived so she headed to the ladies room to freshen up and to remove... well Cane would be pleasantly surprised...

She came back out and went behind the bar where she poured a cold beer off the tap for Cane and an ice tea for her. Cane arrived just as she finished...

He came strolling into the club in his well fitted denims and black t-shirt, hands deep in his pockets, a slow smile spread across his face at the sight of her. "Hey baby," he said as he leaned across the bar to greet her with a heated kiss. "You look good back there." He said still smiling at her.

Lily struck a pose. "Do I? Maybe I have a future career in bar tending, you never know." Lily said as she handed Cane his beer.

"I don't think so. Before you know it you'll be a high fashion model traveling the world."

This gave Lily the perfect opening to tell Cane about the decision she had made. "Yeah, about that. I've decided to concentrate more on school and just do my contractual obligations for FOJ. I know this sounds sudden but being in New York and away from you and my family just made me realize that I don't think I am cut out for that kind of traveling lifestyle at this time in my life. I want my degree and I will see what happens after that."

Cane started laughing. "You won't believe the irony of this."

"What?"

"I spoke to my mother yesterday and convinced her to amend your contract to allow you to work for other companies."

"Oh really? I'm sorry you went to all that trouble."

Cane put his beer down and reached for her. "It's ok. I'm happy with whatever you decide but the option is there if you change your mind."

Lily wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her small body close to his. "Thank you. That was very sweet of you to do that for me."

Cane cupped her face, his thumb caressed her cheekbone and he looked deeply into her eyes. "Don't you know by now that I would do anything for you?"

"I do." Lily pressed her lips to his ever so briefly. As she pulled back a light shone from her eyes. "Music, we need music."

Cane didn't mind he had a feeling Lily was up to something. He watched her walk back behind the bar and start fiddling with the stereo. Cane once again picked up his beer and took a sip. He wandered over to the piano and sat down on the bench. He caressed the keys with his fingertips eliciting a soft melody...

He looked up when Lily said, "perfect." And the club filled with Usher's latest hit, Love in this Club. Lily looked at Cane as the words of the song registered. His eyes darkened as he watched her approach...

Lily raised her arms up. She gathered her hair on top of her head and let her fingers slide through it allowing it to fall back down. Her hips swayed to the beat as she approached Cane at the piano. He watched her, missing nothing...

He sat back on the bench, his legs open allowing Lily to stand in between them. Their eyes never left one anothers. He placed his hands on her hips, she placed hers on his shoulders. Cane knew what she wanted. His fingers splayed across her buttocks. He squeezed her firm cheeks and lifted her onto the piano before him...

Lily was wearing a cute little mini skirt which had ridden up when she sat upon the ivory keys and from Cane's position on the bench he saw her hidden surprise...Lily had no panties on. Cane's breath caught and he groaned at the sight of her naked flesh...

Cane stood and pressed himself between her open legs. Lily could feel his heat, his arousal. She bit her bottom lip as she looked into his eyes. Cane could wait no more. His mouth descended upon hers, his tongue slid past her parted lips. She met him stroke for stroke...

His hands found her firm breasts, straining under her shirt for his touch. Her hands wrapped around his waist , they slid down to squeeze his hard ass and press him closer to her naked, heated flesh...

Cane reached down to stroke her and found her wet and ready for him. He unbuckled his pants and freed his aching flesh. He thrust into her waiting body and they rocked together to the beat of the music, the piano keys creating their own tune with each frantic thrust. They cried out as they reached their passion together...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, OK, I NEED TO GO TAKE A COLD SHOWER!!! WOMAN WHAT YOU TRYIN TO DO TO ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like that you icluded Heather and Adam in your fic. Athough I am pretty sure they will be bashed to death as a paring to prop Lilly and Cane.If your'e not than I am sorry about that last comment. It's just that there a lot of Lane fans who seem to really dislike Headam.